Saturday, July 09, 2016

I Wait Until You Come












"I'm lonely and alone here for so long...
       And all I have to do is wish and wait,
 For someone who will save me from this place.
        But still no one comes and no one tries to search...
 Not even tried to invade this place.
        But I never lose hope!
 That one day...
          You would come and saves me.
 And you will take me out of here.
         From this empty place,
 A place I've been prison.
     So in the end...
 I decided to wait with full of hope into my heart.
    No matter how long would it be,
 I will wait patiently and I will not surrender!
    Forever I will wait until you come!
 I will fight until the end!
    Until I see you save me."

"Jr."


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...