Saturday, July 23, 2016

Would Not be Together Forever


...

The distance that we have
Is far from what we see
Further than what we think
Harder than what we seek...

The location is harder to save
Far beyond what we flee
Longer enough to sink
That makes it too weak.

The harder it goes through
The harder to struggle
The more it makes tougher
That losing strength on the way...

The harder to fight that cough
The more it entangle
That makes it rougher
Harder to escape and to fly.

That makes us part
Far from each other
Not able to hold or touch
Not able to be together...

That makes our heart apart
Even though we hold each other
Even though we reach
We would not be together forever.

...

Jr.

...


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...