Saturday, March 18, 2017

Delusion (Poetry from Mi Sueño)



Don't know how it starts?
It just like came too fast,
Difficult to dodge or run...
Don't know how it goes?
It just likes flowing so fast,
Difficult to hold on...

Until almost want to stay
Be there till the end,
And be a part of it...
Until almost living far way
Be still and ignore the end,
And be there that fit...

For how long it goes?
Ready to face the problems,
That knows from the start...
For how far it sees?
Ready to face all trials,
That knows that part...

Real or not would it matter?
When it believes so true,
Almost denying the reality...
Real or not would it better?
When it believes already glue,
Almost making it deify...

... j. r. ...


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...