Saturday, March 25, 2017

Thee... (Poetry from Mi Sueño)



When did it start?
When did it happen?
Thy memories still lingers...
Then why we were apart?
Then why we were uneven?
When thy memories still encounters...

Memories that difficult to erase
Memories that difficult to throw
That became a huge part,
Thou linger into my mind so ease
Thou linger into my heart so slow
That makes my soul apart.

I want to reach thee,
I want to tie thee up,
To make thee really do exist...
Still hard to reach thee,
Still hard to tie thee up,
That pursues to follow thy list...

No wonder how long I follow?
No wonder how far I go?
If I let thee move away so far,
What would I do after flow?
What would happen if I do?
If I let thee wonder alone from afar.

... j. r. ...




No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...