Saturday, April 01, 2017

My Strength that Wounded Me




When things getting tougher and rougher...
That is the time you always come...
Saving me and giving me courage...
For a simple way you do...
My world suddenly lightens up so bright...
Makes my heart and soul calm and at ease...
Though I won't depend on you too much...
Because you won't stay longer at my side,
When you know that I'm fine you will gone...
Without a trace you will come and go...
That would only open the wound you always causes...
The misery and despair you left on me...
Always stays through my heart...
The care and love you gave to me...
Always blinded with too much pain and living me without explanations...
That wounded not only my heart but also my soul...
A wound that never fades...
A wound that never heals...
That gives burden and pain to me as always.



Jr.



No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...