Saturday, May 27, 2017

Quotes for You



; - ; - ;

"I don't care if you are ugly or you do have so many scars inside and out. Because what matter most you have a soft and pure soul and heart that makes you so precious and perfect for me."


; - ; - ;


"As I born into this world, my only duty is to find my other half. My other half that would complete me and my goal to be at your side till forever, you are my only reason why I born in this world."


; - ; - ;


"There is no you and me if you were not here. There is no me if I won't find you. So as long as I live, I will seek only you. My precious you to me..."


; - ; - ;


; Jr. ;



No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...