Saturday, June 03, 2017

How Rude?!



















How rude of you to let me fall for you?!
To let me drown from the memories we shared!
Let me go wild from each moment you stay at my side!
Letting me fall much deeper into you!

How rude of you to let me go after all those times?!
Living me all alone!
Live without any strong reasons why you need to go!
Letting me move on and walk without you!

How rude of you to let me hurt so badly?!
Making me ask you what I did wrong?!
Hurting my heart so deeply without any reasons?!
Letting me drown on my own miseries all because of you!

How rude of you just to speak goodbye so easily?!
Without a clear explanation!
Nothing so explainable reason you said!
Letting me hanging around!

How rude of you show to me how much you love me?!
When the truth you will live me behind!
Living me broken and crazy in love with you!
Letting me live in despair and miseries!

How rude of you punish me like this?!
Unable to fall for someone who does exist!
Stopping me to find someone to love!
Letting me think and love you more!

How rude of you to let me go?!
Now that I needed you most!
Mostly now I get lost because of you!

Let my heart and soul fall deeply into the dark.



Jr.


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...