Saturday, July 29, 2017

"Forbidden Feelings"



"Why these feelings suddenly appear?
Feelings that couldn't be pay no matter what you do.
Feelings that is forbidden to happen and to feel...
Feelings that is so wrong no matter what reasons.
Then why do these feelings still lingers?
Feelings that is hard to fight!
Why these things do happen?
Why do you need to feel it so right?
Even though it is so wrong!
Why now it showed up eventually?!
And so suddenly wants to burst out!
That is getting harder and harder to fight!
That desires so hard to hold and to get it!
But no matter what you do...
No matter what you desires to let it show...
It won't be yours!
Then how would you shake it away?
How would you stop those feelings?
Or even to forget it?
Because right now you can't deny,
Those feelings that so suddenly grown,
Begins to attack and consume you entirely.
And no matter what you do,
No matter what right you knew,
No matter how you ignore or escape it!
Those feelings won't be easy to take out.
You won't have it even though you're already falling into it.
A forbidden feelings that is hard to escape."



"Jr."



No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...