Saturday, August 05, 2017

A Prince or Not a Prince...




A prince or not a prince...?
A prince or just a mere human...?
I don't know the answers but all I know is that he is my savior.
All I know he is my knight in shining armor.
My only hero!
The only man who makes me smile and laugh.
The only man who takes care of me whenever, wherever.
The only man who stay right by my side.
The man that always cheers me up whenever I feel down.
The man that always makes me feels so beautiful.
The man that always comes to help me...
Who always right there in any moment.
He isn't a prince,
He is just a mere human,
But he is my guardian.
My friend,
My brother,
My father,
My hero,
My savior,
My Mr. Right,
This is why,
For me,
He is my only prince.

*** > ***

Jr.

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...