Saturday, August 19, 2017

Unknowingly




I don't want to be burden by your memories

But my mind keeps restoring all of your memories,

That won't stop lingering on me that I hardly to control

You keep coming and going into my mind no matter what,

Even if I try harder to dissolve you in time

You keep coming without any notice,

Silently coming into my side whenever and wherever

That ends me to believe that we might meet soon,

Hoping that one of my journey we might meet

That our paths finally crosses and encounter at its midst,

Then our eyes would meet and stares at each other

Where our feelings would suddenly emerge and meet,

That would suddenly happens in a rare moments

Even though in reality we were total stranger,

Our hearts, mind and soul knowing each other

That even our destiny and fate won't stop it,

And as we stare at each other's eyes unconsciously

The bond that we shared would easily comes front,

A bond that would never ever break

A bond that is strong enough to hold our hearts,

Unexpectedly our dreams became reality

Our words collide in one unknowingly.

.

Jr.

.


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...