Saturday, August 12, 2017

Always Be There




* For a moment there...
  You came in...
  Takes care of me even though I don't ask...
  You just came and heal me...
  Without asking any return from me.
  ...


* My heart race so fast...
  Beating like crazy...
  Having deeply thoughts of you...
  That makes my heart jump into joy...
  How grateful I am to have you...
  The one always takes care of me.
  ...


* Weird...
  For that moment I knew...
  You really want to serves me...
  Be at my side...
  And love me as long as you're there...
  And make sure I'm just fine as always.
  ...


* Repaying for your kindness...
  Isn't easy to do...
  When you're not there and when I'm far...
  Far from reaching you...
  Still...
  I'm praying deep into my heart...
  You would always be alright...
  ...


* Being with you like this moment...
  You who always comes in...
  The one who never left not even a single memory...
  Still...
  I able to be the first one to keep memories...
  Even if I knew it is hard to be with you...
  I cherish each seconds I'm with you.
  ...


* I took that as a challenge...
  I follow him with fears in my heart though...
  Fears begun to change with strength...
  That my heart believes...
  You would stay forever at my side...
  Even without you closer...
  I know...
  His mind, heart and soul...
  Would be there for me...
  And as always, you'll be there for me.
  ...


* Jr.



No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...