Saturday, June 02, 2018

Mysteries in Beyond



What you hear,
Is not what you really hear.
What you see,
Is not what you really see.
What you do,
Is not what you truly do.

It might be explain,
But would that be enough?
It might be learn,
But would that be enough?
It might be search,
But would that be enough?

There are things that you don't know,
Things that can't be explain.
There is knowledge that you don't know,
Knowledge that can't be learn.
There are places that you don't know,
Places that can't be search.

Whatever you hear,
It won't explain the unexplainable.
Whatever you see,
It won't learn the unknowledgeable.
Whatever you do,
It won't search the unsearchable.

That creates mysteries,
Seal the voices from beyond.
That folds mysteries,
Cover the truth from beyond.
That bursts mysteries,
Blow the mysteries in beyond.


.:.:.:.

Jr.


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...