Saturday, August 10, 2019

After Class



She:   It's been so long since I saw you.
          And even if it was so long,
          The effect is still the same,
          I am still falling for you all over again.

He:    My day is not so good.
         That I eventually decided to walkout when,
         I suddenly notice you,
         And once again all my anger was gone.

She:   I notice you and I knew,
           You were in a bad mood.
           You even passed me by,
           With anger in your voice but you still notice me.

He:     I knew you notice me,
           But this is the first time that...
           You keep staring at me.
           You even look straight into my eyes.

She:   Yes!
           I look at you,
           An eye to eye contact,
           And I knew you were surprise seeing me like this.

He:    I turned around and sit back not too far from you.
          I suddenly feel at ease.
          Anger just passed me by,
         And all I can see and feel is only you.

She:   I suddenly feel awkward.
           Though I keep looking at you,
          Even though my heart beats like crazy,
           I still keep on staring at you.

He:    I read you and I know you were feel awkward.
          That made me smile at you,
          And you blush with that simple smile,
          That I enjoy seeing in you but you keep smiling at me.

She:   You smile at me!
           My heart beats much faster than the normal.
           Now I'm sweating not in fear but...
           In a romantic way that made me blush!

He:     Now I'm thinking,
           I want to be by your side.
           As in right now but suddenly our professor came in.
           That stops me from coming for you.

She:   You were about to stand,
           But stops when our professor came in,
           I feel sad because I wanted you to be by my side.
           I want to be near you as what you wanted.

He:     I sigh.
           Deeply before I spell into my mouth,
           The words I wanted to say to you.
           "I'm happy to see you again." I said.

She:    You speak to me.
            And I understand it.
            I'm happy too,
            And that is what exactly the words I wanted to convey.

He:     You finally smile back at me.
           And I can read you,
           You exactly feel the same way.
           And now I wanted to say I...

She:    I...
           I just smile.
           I want to say something but the class starts.
           I sigh and just nods towards him before I focus in our class.

He:     You just nodded and smiled and that's it?
           You just focus to our class.
           But I can't and believe me!
           This time I'll be by your side after this class.

...:    The end to begin with...

Jr.



No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...