Saturday, August 17, 2019

Dear Me



Dear Me,

Hello,
I just wanted to greet you with a big HELLO,
And with a big SMILE even though,
You were in the midst of chaos,
Still always remember peace will come,
And everything would be fine in the end.

Love,
I just wanted you to know that I LOVE you,
No matter what happens stay POSITIVE,
Even though you're going down,
Feels so damn cursed,
Still I am here for you no matter what happens.

Goodbye,
I just wanted you to know GOODBYE,
Not to yourself but to all your PROBLEMS,
Let it be and PRAY that everything will resolve,
I just let you know that you are not alone,
I'm just here to support you no matter what.

Me,
I just wanted you to know about ME,
That stands up in every CHALLENGE you face,
That knows everything in you,
And I know you can surpass it all,
Just be you and be confident everything will going to be alright.

To my dearest,
Me

: ... ... ... :

Jr.

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...