Monday, June 01, 2020

"Who Are You?"


What keeps you in my mind?
That makes me blind.

You keep popping into my head,
And I don't know what is ahead.

You were like a bubble,
Pops out in ramble.

Takes out my curiosity,
However you were out of my vicinity.

How may I able to meet you?
If you hide yourself from the dark bayou.

Show up for a moment,
Live without a comment.

You were like an illusion,
Without any solution.

Who are you?
Is what I ask of you.

Though you never answer,
You just give me a disaster.

You always come and go,
Never let me to know.

Always there whenever I need,
Save me in speed.

You are something unexpected,
Never expected.

Make me to think of you,
Even though I never know you.

Jr.


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...