Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Dream? Vision? Sign? Or Warning?

 


On 15 of August year 2021,

In the night with peace and tranquility.

 

A dream or a vision…

I don’t know which one.

 

A sign or a warning…

Which one shall I take?

 

A dream yet with lots of meaning,

That will soon to happen.

 

A dream that becomes a vision,

Another premonition shows through a dream.

 

A clear event that sure will happen,

Consume with an unknown fear.

 

A day with peace and tranquility,

Live normally without knowledge of anything.

 

Lies an event no one ever expected,

Mysterious and powerful and no one is prepare.

 

The sky suddenly turns crimson,

Shower the day light with unknown blood.

 

From a far a blazing sun comes down,

A tip with a fiery pit screams with flames.

 

A great amount of fiery balls,

Rain into the ground showers the land.

 

The silence of the day begins to shatter,

Voices embrace the whole surroundings.

 

Falls start to stop,

Drought suddenly emerges.

 

Unexpected no one is prepare,

Collapse begins to experience.

 

Yet not only will the unknown judge,

People will start to run to people.

 

A race against a race,

Slowly but surely they will win.

 

A judge is well known,

Yet no one can stop this race to conquer.

 

Fall into fall,

Ruin to ruin.

 

Unknown to known,

An unexpected event will soon be fall.

 

What is this a vision or a dream?

A warning or just a sign which one?

 

Still why I see these things?

Why do I need to experience those kinds?

 

Will someone believe me?

Or they’ll say I’m crazy?

 

Jr.

 

 

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...