Monday, January 31, 2022

Creatures of Dusk and Dawn

 ...

 

There are creatures live in the dark.

They walk out as the sky turns to dusk.

Pretend to be human and act like a human.

They just simply go out without spark.

Live amongst as they hide behind a husk.

Spend some time outside as normal man.

 

As darkness ends others comes out at dawn.

They walk out as the sky light up bright.

Go on and live their lives in an infinite cycle.

Live as a human do and thereon.

Yet they taken it for granted at site.

Fall them into an endless survival.

 

Creatures of the light sometimes are worst.

Not knowing what they shall priorities.

Lose all their right to decide and to enjoy.

Creatures of the night might be worst.

They pretend because they know their priorities.

Balance their selves the right to decide and to enjoy.

 

Dusk and dawn are two different shades.

Draw by darkness with hope that glimpse.

Draw by lightness with despair ahead.

Different shades with two same blades.

Which you choose to get some grips?

Or you choose to balance it instead?

 

Jr.

 

...

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...