Sunday, January 23, 2022

Sometimes, I Miss You

 

I miss the word I miss  you

For some time around I do recall,

Those times I could not go through

Wish you to be here as I call.

 

 I wish to dream of you every night

To meet you for a short time,

I always hope to meet you at sight

To meet you as we align.


Those times I might say

I miss you a lot of times,

Now I miss you but I'm okay

I just simply miss you sometimes.


Simply you are a part of me

In my heart and in my mind,

In my soul you give me guarantee

Memories and moments I can find.


You give me some precious moments

Even if you hurt me when you leave,

You give me gifts of enjoyments

To remember what we achieve.


Now I do understand you a lot

Why you left and let me live,

I understand your words I've got

Because of you I finally survive.


I miss you

Enough to be happy,

I thank you

You don't let me be unhappy.


...Jr...



No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...