Saturday, July 01, 2023

I am Drowning


 How long should I hold my breath?

Even though water isn't present,

I continue to drown in deep

I try to swim up still I continue to submerge,

Going deep isn't my plan

Yet I keep on sinking it's hard to escape.


I cannot breathe.

I cannot shout.

Help can only be heard through my mind,

In my eyes, help is written

I am drowning from these unknown feelings.


How can I describe these feelings?

I feel so light,

I feel so empty,

I feel so lost.

And it keeps embracing me,

Drown me through this unknown loneliness.


I suffocate as I continue to sink

I keep on fighting, still I am losing,

Help, I wanted to scream

But my voice already left me a long time ago,

Words only stay in my mind.


I feel so alone in this deep unknown

Fill me with pain and sorrow.

I cannot go up, I keep on sinking

I keep going down through deep.

 

Emotions losing and only loneliness stays,

I don't know what to do

I am losing through this loneliness,

I am drowning.

 

*

Jr.

 

 

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...