Monday, July 31, 2023

... Never Return


 This is unexpected

I remember you,

Thinking of you

This is unexpected.


Yet I remember

Our old days,

Each passing days

I clearly remember.


To my surprise

Not our beginnings,

It's beyond beginnings

End with surprise.


Our last moments

Being together alone,

Being forever alone

No more moments.


The day ends

As you leave,

Just quietly leave

Alone till end.


Questions and more

But never answer,

Leave without answer

I remember more.


Pain and sorrow

You just left,

Nothing just left

Alone in sorrow.


You never return

With no explanation,

Even simple explanation

You never return.


Jr.



No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...