Thursday, August 24, 2023

Stop Everything

 

There are times that I wanted to stop

I just wanted to sleep forever,

Because the emptiness is too much at top

I cannot hold on to it longer.

 

I can smile and laugh

I am not just pretending or anything,

Though the truth it is too tough

I cannot longer stop my longing.

 

I just simply want to stop

I want to do nothing anymore,

I just want to flop

I wanted nothing to look for.

 

These feelings is too over whelming

I cannot longer feel happy,

I can laugh but nothing is reaching

I am no longer feeling lively.

 

I keep breathing yet I am dying

Deep within I feel empty,

I do not want these feeling

I just want to stop everything that makes me feel so empty.

 

Jr.

 

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...