Monday, November 14, 2011

F R I E N D S


MARICEL

M - esmerize us
A - imless into eyes
R - emoving our simpliest selves
I - nduce the personality into much
C - arefree person that we may be
E - nliven our hearts and soul joyfully because
L - iable to it was this person I indicate.

BERNA

B - uild an
E - xpressive life that
R - adiant through us and
N - urture our hearts deeply to
A - ppend down to the deepest soul.

CATH

C - orps good
A - ffirm excellent knowledge
T - argets right things that
H - aven it's friend when needed.

GRACE

G - ain trust
R - estore something especial
A - ffinity may be increase
C - aptivate our selves into the
E - quitable judgment as a one person.

CORA

C - arefull person
O - asis a human
R - ouse to talk too
A - miable one having with her.

MEANN

M - ature and
E - lope sometimes that
A - ttracts people to know
N - aive as it looks but 
N - ominee as a tough human once.

DAN

D - ashing once
A - ttractive to know
N - eutral person being friend.

BRYAN

B - old once
R - evealer of feelings
Y - oke in any gatherings
A - pplaud with it's unique qualities
N - ice and friendly to be with.

By:

JEN...

J - olly and 
E - erie person that
N - ubby to solve through.

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...