Sunday, November 27, 2011

Feelings...



How could I think of others?
While my mind was into one,
While my mind still in hers
While I could not forget or even forgive?

Do I have to erase and forget her?
Do I know how to do it?
Or maybe I was just into her?
Or maybe I just don't allowed it?

Was it really a love or not?
Can I answer it straight into me?
Or maybe I was blind into it?
So blind that I was still hoping for her to come.

Hoping to see her once more
Hoping to finally talk with her,
Hoping to tell her the truth and more
But do my hopes still worth it for her?

Maybe before but not now
Because I knew it was too late,
Too late for me to speak now
Too late to tell her the truth I felt.

I was a coward and weak before
And yes I am still the same,
So, do I really need a second chance?
Or maybe I already pass through with it forever.

Is she still remembers me?
Is she still the same one that I knew?
Or if she may come back would she love me?
Or maybe, I am just dreaming in a hope.



No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...