Sunday, November 06, 2011

Loss Freedom


A creature wanted to sore high in the sky,
A creature wanted to fly around the bush,
A creature wanted to feel the living things,
A creature just wanted to feel so free into the ground.

But suddenly, the Freedom it felt would be gone...

The world it's own would be gone, not even for It,
The place that it's going through was totally sealed,
The garden was not for It and even it's own freedom,
The creature sealed back to it's own cage,
The creature going to loss the most important and precious thing to It,
The creature would gonna loss it's own wings that made It fly high and be free around.

Sealed and kept in a small cage...
Suffers more but still keep fighting for it's life and freedom...
But It can not brake free nor be live...
The place where It kept, is the place where It may die...

Sealed with a corners...
Sealed with a top...
Sealed without an air...
Sealed with a water...
Sealed to be drown...
Sealed without wings...
Sealed not to fly...
Sealed not to brake free...
Sealed to be seal...
Sealed till it's death...
Sealed till It die...


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...