Sunday, April 08, 2012

G O D



G - UIDER

O - BSERVANT

D - EFENDER

He is our GUIDER since we were a child until in our death, He would be still there on us to guide us in all the paths that we choose to go through.

He is our OBSERVANT who always there at our sides, just observing us to what ever we done to our lives and He would always be there to watch us all.

He is our DEFENDER who would always there to defend us all, also ready to protect us all in any moments of our lives.

He is our GOD the guider, observant and our defender who would always be there at our sides as always...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love God...

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...