Sunday, April 22, 2012

She Confess


She's in relationship
She's in friendship,
In a man she's not sure
In a man she care.

He easily get mad
Easily get irritated,
He is a funny guy
A joker and a fine guy.

He is her boyfriend
He is her boy friend,
He loves her as a woman
He loves her as she am.

They both important for her
They both care and love her,
Though she feels and knew it
Still she's really not sure of it.

He cares only to her
He cares everyone around her,
He loves her and nothing else
He loves all and not only one.

All in him was different
All in him she want,
All in him she hates
All in him she likes.

She's in trouble in her heart
She's in trouble to be hurt,
How she loves him as him?
How she hurts when she loose him?

He wants her as she feels
He loves her as she knows,
But she wants to be free
But she wants to hold him free.

She wants to escape on him
She wants to be with him,
Wishing to be apart of him
Wishing to be forever with him.

She's not in love in him anymore
She's in love with him so much more,
He loves her because she's with him
He loves her because she's special for him.

Oh, how she wish he let her go
Oh, how she wish he get her too,
She's in pain on him too much
She's in love with him too much.

He wants her only to be kept
He wants her only to be meant,
But she can not kept by him
But she wants to be meant only for him.

.....

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...