Sunday, April 01, 2012

Without Him


My heart reaping out
My soul reaping out
My self reaping out.

I felt so pain inside
I felt so hurt inside
I felt so empty inside.

My smile was too fake
My mind was too ache
My heart was too brake.

In the depths of my soul
In the depths of my fool
In the depths of my fall.

I'm so blind seeing the truth
I'm so mute telling the truth
I'm so numb feeling the truth.

Pain all over my self
Sorrow felt all over my self
Nothing else left to my self.

Harder than I thought
Difficult than I fought
Straggle than I caught.

Still not sinking
Still not believing
Still not accepting.

I'm not be able to see him
I'm not be able to be with him
I'm not be able to dream him.

It was the last time I'm with him
It was the last moment I see him
It was the last memory I'm with him.

I try run through him
I try calling him
I try reaching him.

Still he didn't came near
Still looking at me with fear
Still watching me with cheer.

Fear for living me alone
Fear for letting me gone
Fear for seeing me one.

Though his cheering me with a smile
Though his giving me courage to smile
Though his loving me from afar with a smile.

All he wants for me is to be happy
All he wants for me is to be lucky
All he wants for me is to be lovely.

It would be the last for us to be hold
It would be the last dream to be fold
It would be our last day to be told.

Maybe I'm still in pains
Maybe I'm still in sorrows
Maybe I'm still in emptiness.

Still I have to move on
Still I have to save my self I'm on
Still I knew he wants me to move on.

.....   .....   .....

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...