Saturday, August 08, 2015

M


...

Mysterious places never been seen
     Covering such beauty that hard to explain,
     Seeing such things never had been
     Exploring it is well unknown.

...

...

Miraculous places never been touch
     Superior but never been in a rush,
     Highly in too many ways of such
     Powerful and tough to be crush.

...

...

Masterpieces seen in each places
     Caring each of it with peace,
     Protecting it in many cases
     Too many lives linger in ease.

...

...

Million years it lives quietly
     That makes it full of mystery,
     Hard to be seen so quickly
     Staying the whole place in wary.

...

...

Jr.

...


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...