Saturday, August 22, 2015

Missing You...


... ... ...

There are no more words to say...
There are no more things to think...
But still keeps thinking and finding words to say.

...

Mind keeps searching far from beyond...
Mind keeps reaching far from nothing...
But still hard to reach and search from beyond.

...

Reminiscing each time with you...
Remembering each moment being together...
But still mind blurs from the memories of you.

...

Wishing so badly to be with you...
Longing so hardly to stay at your side...
But still it is hard to be with you.

...

Trying to forget everything about you...
Making things just to set you free...
But still I keep missing you.

... ... ...

Jr.

...

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...