Saturday, August 01, 2015

Realize!

...
    When it wakes up in the morning,
       There are things it finally realize,
            Things that it never thought would not be too much important,
                  But it finally thought that it is so wrong,
                     So when it wakes up in a new morning,
                       It finally realize the things that it ignores,
                         Things that it never gives importance,
                              That it did not know it makes it empty and numb,
                                   Making it lost tracks and finding something it missing,
                                        The reason why it won't reach the goal its achieving for so long,
                                            A goal that it wants for its life,
                                             Now it finally realize what was wrong,
                                                Although it knows it is too late still,
                                                        It wants to move forward and finally give importance,
                                                          To things it ignores and live it behind.
                                                            ...

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...