Saturday, February 20, 2016

Believing...


. . . . .

Believing in what you see.
Believing in what you know.
Believing in what you have.
Believing in what you learn.
Believing in what you experience.
Believing in what you think.
Believing in what you feel.
Believing in what you do.
Believing in what you can.
Believing in what you are.
Believing in what you treasure.
Believing in what you dream.
Believing in what you achieve.
Believing in what you picture.
Believing in what you taste.
Believing in what you smell.
Believing in what you reach.
Believing in what you care.
Believing in what you love.
Believing in what you wish.
Believing in what you desire.
Believing in what you believe.

Is the meaning of your existent in this world!
Is the meaning of you to fight!
Is the meaning of you to continue!
Is the meaning of you to move on!
Is the meaning of yourself that you can do anything!
Is the meaning of you to walk forward!
Is the meaning of you to keep believing and have a strong faith!
And is the meaning of you to keep positive all through!

. . . . .

"J" . . . "r" . . .

. . . . .


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...