Saturday, February 27, 2016

Shattered Paths

_ _ _ _ _

Sometimes you think it is the right path

The path that you have been dreaming to walk

A path where your dreams do come true

But as soon as you crosses that path

It started to shattered into tiny little pieces

That opens a lot of paths to cross

Too many paths that hard to choose

Paths that you never know what is right

Until the paths that you thought right

Easily gone at your sight

That no matter how hard you choose

There were too many right paths to be chosen

That would also be a wrong path

Suddenly you would not to choose

You would just go on the flow

Until you would mark each path you cross to

Until you find the path you have been dreaming of.

_ _ _ _ _

. Jr .

_ _ _ _ _


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...