Saturday, February 06, 2016

Learning!



... ... ...

I learn to love...
At the same time I learn to get hurt.

I learn to trust...
At the same time I learn to betray.

I learn to believe...
At the same time I learn to doubt.

I learn to dream...
At the same time I learn to awake.

... ... ...

Yet I learned to get hurt,
I also learn to heal.

Yet I learned to be betray,
I also learn to forgive.

Yet I learned to doubt,
I also learn to appreciate.

Yet I learned to be awake,
I also learn to move.

... ... ...

To heal,
Is to love once again!

To forgive,
Is to trust once again!

To appreciate,
Is to believe once again!

To move,
Is to dream on once again!

... ... ...

J. R.

... ... ...


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...