Saturday, December 31, 2016

Greeting for an Ending to the Beginning


***

2016 To 2017

***

Another year would soon be ended
To welcome a new year of new journeys,
Another number will be added
To open challenges of new journeys.

Another year may ended to open a new
To welcome new openings of opportunities,
Another counting will soon be renew
Continues flowing new opportunities.

The end of twenty-sixteen soon ends
And the twenty-seventeen comes openly,
Where challenges may be even tough trends
But keep moving on forward openly.

***

*Have a Happy New Year to everyone and Welcome Twenty-Seventeen (2017)*

***

Jr.

***


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...