Saturday, December 03, 2016

Questions





??? - ???

Am I suffering?
Maybe or maybe not...
Am I hiding in pain?
Maybe or maybe yes!

Are my laughs were real?
Maybe or maybe not...
Are my tears were true?
Maybe or maybe yes!

Am I an artist, an actress?
Am I a pretender?
Or maybe I am hiding in a mask?
Maybe or it could be a yes.

Hiding from nowhere...
Suffers inside while facing with a smile...
Too much questions but can answer
But keep it hidden behind far.

Hiding the questions of pains
Suffers alone in the dark,
Keeps smiling to show someone a peace of mind
Even though it doesn't mean I am fine.

??? - ???

Jr.

??? - ???


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...