Saturday, December 10, 2016

He Knows...


...

In life, we can never tell for how long we may live.

For how long we could be happy or sad and even be mad or hate.

We could never know the journey of our lives would be enough to us to find our destination.

We could never know how many challenges in our lives that's ahead of us.

All we know that the God was the one who knows everything.

He knows what would we be soon He gave us our lives.

For how long our journey we could be going.

For how many challenges that He will be given to us.

God knows everything!

Though, we, His children, has been given us our own mind to think and to make our own decisions to ourselves.

To choose what we want to do to our own lives.

It is because He wants us to live free!

Free to live free to decide, free for everything we want in life.

That is the one He gives to us, an important gift to cherish for a life time!

A freedom to have our own life to live in to the fullest of it...

...

Jr.


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...