Saturday, December 09, 2017

A Wrong Fall



A love that would last long
Is what everyone dreaming of
But love could change,
That won't stand strong
It would eventually gets off
A love that has its limit of range.

To love with a blissful life
That everyone wants to achieve
But struggle still comes flowing,
Pain and suffering that cuts like a knife
Start to glow and start to grieve
To love with problems that growing.

To achieve a perfect love
That everyone wants to have
But there is no perfect love at all,
Love is more than just to move
Expect the unexpected before you crave
Because love can hurt in a wrong fall.

-,,,-...-,,,-


Jr.



No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...