Saturday, December 02, 2017

Forever Together (Down the Aisle)




The sound of a harmonious music
As you walk down the aisle,
The sound of a joyful talk
As you slowly comes in the aisle.

The moment you step forward
Our time reminisce slowly,
The moment you lock your eyes
Our time starts to forward slowly.

As I wait from the aisle
My heart beats so fast,
As I watch you coming
My heart rejoices so fast.

As I stand here waiting for you
I know you are my forever,
As I keep my excitement to be with you
I know I can make you happy forever.

In a slow pace of our relationship
The struggle we fight together,
In each moments we share so long
I promise to live and to love you forever together.


JR



No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Sa Likod ng mga Mata

  May mga nakikita na hindi nakikita ng mga mata lamang, Mga pangyayaring hindi madaling ipaliwanag na lamang.   Dahil hindi lahat n...