Saturday, December 16, 2017

The End




There are no right words to speak
Since it is still hidden in the dark,
There are no emotions to leak
Since that it was hard to hit the mark.

To think or not to think
Isn’t enough to be at ease?
To blink or not to blink
Isn’t enough not to see a cease?

Would this turn out to an end?
On what road would it take?
Would there be enough to mend?
On what pain would it make?

Is there a choice to choose?
If the pain was already been done?
Is there a chance to lose?
If chance was already been gone?

Let’s settle this out one last time
End it with less pain,
Let’s end it clean without grime
End it all without remain.



...



Jr.



No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...