Saturday, January 06, 2018

Time to Remember




There are times that you could feel waiting
Waiting for something or someone that you couldn't remember
That put your mind into chaos.


A silent chaos that only you would know
Still you couldn't stop not to wait for it
Even though you don't have any idea what or who it is.


But slowly you feel sick and tired
Waiting for something or someone that you really don't know
Don't even know if it is existed or not.


Until your mind exploded
A time where you slowly trying to remember
A promise that is already blur in time.


Fading but never forgets
A memory that became unclear
But give a deep mark that hardly to remove.


Slowly but painful
The wait finally has come to end
Chaos suddenly clearing and the mark slowly show.


Patiently pain slowly fading
As the memories slowly coming back
As you slowly remembers.


A time to remember
A forgotten memory from a past
A past with a promise of forever with someone wait.


~~~~~


Jr.


~~~~~



No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...