Saturday, January 20, 2018

What kind are you?




Are you some kind of a drop?

A drop of falling water?
A drop of falling leaves?
A drop of falling breeze?

Are you some kind of falls?

Falls of full water?
Falls of fallen leaves?
Falls of cold breeze?

Are you some kind of a speed?

A speed that is hard to follow?
A speed that is hard to hold?
A speed that is hard to catch?

Are you some kind of a clock?

A time difficult to follow...
A time difficult to hold...
A time difficult to catch...

Then what kind are you?

A kind that can be solves?
A kind that can be revolves?
Or a kind that can be evolves?

Or maybe you are a kind that has it all.

A kind that can be solves.
A kind that can be revolves.
And a kind that can be evolves.

???

Jr.

???


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...