Saturday, March 24, 2018

A Doppelganger



In an unexpected moment
A deep dark shadow,
Show at that moment
Linger in a shallow,
Live in for a moment.

With a same feature
Stand at the inside,
A height in same feature
Stare without subside,
A creature same feature.

Fear start to lose
Start to shake the world,
Darkness begins to lose
Cold begin to get bold,
Sorrow and pain in lose.

A copycat creature
Without a gender,
A dark creature
Without a tender
Fill with sorrow and pain creature.

It didn't move
It stays waiting,
Stare without a move
Silently looking,
Just wait to make a move.

A doppelganger with darkness
Emotionless creature that copies,
Bring a nightmare of darkness
Eat fears to strengthen their plies,
Swallow you deep into the darkness.

(.    .    .)


Jr.


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...