Saturday, March 03, 2018

"To Be With Her"














“Deep within him…
 He still looks all over for her.
 Wants to be collide,
 Still wants to be together.
 Reaching into the world of unknown…
 Just to be with her and only be with her.
 He keeps on moving.
 From the distance that hard to be seen,
 From the direction he only knows he would see her.
 Where paths is full of challenges to pass through…
 That gives hardship for him to move forward.
 Too many obstacles that struggle to go on.
 But still it won’t stop him for moving forward,
 Just go on onto the path where he might see her.
 Just for once,
 Even far to reach,
 He wants to see her no matter what.
 Wherever and whenever it is,
 He would do everything just to close their distance,
 Be with her till forever and ever.
 Be at her side even if there are only meters away from her.
 Be with her side,
 Be with her in heart,
 Be with her in soul.
 Always be part of her life.
 No matter how hard it could be.
 He would stay moving to be with her.”

“Jr.”



No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...