Saturday, March 31, 2018

Notice Me


She: I saw him coming,
Hoping he looks at me,
But never came true.

He: I saw her sitting,
But I try not to look at her,
Even though I notice her.

She: I stare at him,
Longer enough to feel sad,
Longing for his attention.

He: I want to look back,
Because I know she’s looking,
But I keep it to myself tightly.

She: I sigh heavily,
I couldn’t just let him not to notice me,
I am too eager to meet him in his eyes.

He: I refrain myself,
But she’s too noticeable not only to mine,
She had that charm that she doesn’t know.

She: I quit waiting and stand,
Living my chair empty,
Walk out in the front to let him see me.

He: I was surprised seeing her stand,
Walks with a charm that magnetize,
That everyone eyes stares at her.

She: I know he finally notice me,
I am happy enough as I conquer the front sit,
Not even knowing what I have done.

He: I stand and go straight at her,
Trying to glare at those eyes staring,
Warning them as my jealousy kicks in.

She: I was surprised when he came,
Imprisoned me at my chair with his firm arms,
And almost our face touches.

He: I prisoned her between my arms,
Not letting her out of her chair,
And close my face into her in inch away.

She: I know I am blushing,
My face burns hot as our breath touches,
But I love this closeness that we had.

He: I intently look into her eyes,
Down to her cherry lips,
I want to kiss her right there and then.

She: I want him to close our gap,
Let our lips get close,
But I knew we cannot.

He: I smile as her face turns red,
It blushes more as I give her a smile,
For that I wanted to give her a kiss.

She: I love you,
I speak gently,
That he smiles once again.

He: I heard her,
But instead I told her not to stand,
Because I am jealous.

She: My heart pound so fast,
As he said that his jealous,
But I ask him why?

He: Because of your charm, I answered,
A charm you didn’t know,
That attracts the eyes of those guys around.

She: I try to look around,
And finally I notice it,
Yet, I said it is only you I wanted to notice me.

He: I blush and couldn’t hide it,
And told, I already notice you from the start,
But I refrain myself.

She: What? Why? I asked,
Because ignoring me I feel so lonely,
I tell him honestly.

He: I’m sorry, I honestly said to her,
Because if I notice you right away,
I’ll imprison you as what I’m doing right now.

She: My heart fall into him more,
I couldn’t say a word,
It was only our hearts speaks.

He: I love you,
More than you ever know,
And I’m sorry if I ignore you earlier.

She: His words our enough,
My heart finally settled,
And I give him a wholeheartedly smile.

He: I wanted to kiss her,
But then I let our forehead touch,
And laughs with her happily.


=

Jr.


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...