Saturday, April 30, 2016

Humans



-Thy Soul-

"A white and clear silk lightly falls on the ground like a white single feather floating down to nowhere. Swaying without a clear direction until it reaches and touches the bottom. Where it would settle still until dust and dirt covers it that pollutes its pureness and ruins the beauty it has."


-After Death-

"The east and west horizontally tied up tightly while the north and the south pointing straight at the ground. Soon lays at the sharp edge waiting down below ready to shower the space at the bottom. And soon the sharp edge rises up above showing a white shinning light all over that will cover the ground of crimson light where the hollow awakes within. Which opens a new portal of journey that is waits for so long."

-Unseen Faith-

"The wind starts to whistle sharply that struggle the flow of sound uncontrollably. It's like a tiny little piece of needles that is hard to see that breaks the thin line into ashes. Mix in the air like a dust that pains the white walls and the black round front that makes things into zero visibility."

-Jr.-


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...