Saturday, April 16, 2016

L. O. S. T.


... ... ...

Life is not just expectation or hope
It is also provides to move and to cope,
To observe more that could add knowledge
To learn and to achieve more than its edge,
A life not holding just to expect or to hope for
But a life that shows an open door.

- Life

... ... ...

Observe to learn would not be enough
It is also needs to join and to work tough,
To experience it and to live alive
To get used to it and be on a jive,
To observe is not just to learn to see
But to learn to go on with it in flee.

- Observe

... ... ...

Spirit is not just a soul of a human
It is also a will to fight like a man,
To live longer enough with contentment
To reach the goals and dreams with fulfillment,
A spirit not just a part of a human soul
But a spirit of fierce without foul.

- Spirit

... ... ...

Trade is not just a simple exchange of goods
It is also trading knowledge with good foods,
To feed enough knowledge of each lands
To enrich a mind with a strong bands,
To trade not just a simple exchange
But it is a greater chance to change.

- Trade

... ... ...

Jr.

... ... ...


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...