Saturday, April 02, 2016

You...


You're like a wave
Coming so calmly,
Waving at the shore
Smoothly and lightly,
Soon it becomes storm
That could tear so purely.

You're like a wind
Passing around the earth,
Circling and folding all over
Giving fresh air in birth,
Though it may change
Cause a harmful air in forth.

You're like a fire
Ignites brightly at the dark,
Lighten up a heart
Burning on its mark,
That could lift up danger
Cause to start a negative spark.

You're like an ice
Cold as a crystal block,
Hard to break apart
Frozen for a longer clock,
Ends nothing but cold heart
Hurt one soul in the dock.

... ... ...


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...