Saturday, April 09, 2016

Quotes: Love Feelings


...

"Fall for me and I'll make sure you won't regret falling in love with me."

...

...

"If that guy promises you  the stars and the moon... then I won't make any promises! I would just hand it all to you without any words or promises!"

...

...

"My heart beats only belong to you and if I lose you... my heart would suddenly stop beating."

...

...

"You. Me. Love. Then... You and me in love forever!"

...

...

"Puppy love. First love. It doesn't mean that automatically it is an endless love. Because the most important thing is when I found the right one that I knew it would be my endless love even just for a sight and meeting at first."

...

...

"Slippers and shoes are like a love. You won't be able to wear one if the other half missing its other half. And for that, you are my other half."

...

Jr.

...


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...