Saturday, May 05, 2018

Eternal... Curse



Is the word eternal means a happy ending?
If this eternal love means never ever die?
Then would that be simple in mending?
If the eternal love will never fall into a lie.

An eternal love that falls into a curse
With a cycle of joy and pain,
A curse that falls out of course
With a journey that pass by the rain.

Eternally in love that would never ever change
A love that has fulfill with a curse,
An eternal burden of range
A love had come at worse.

Eternally lives in sorrow
With a never ever ending beginning,
Eternally lives in shadow
With curse that would never find an ending.

This love that has been forbidden
A love that promises to be eternal,
A love that is hard to be hidden
Love that end in curse in the final.


/// - ///

Jr.


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...