Saturday, May 19, 2018

I See My Face



Is this a nightmare or just a dream?
I see myself in the midst of a gleam,
Is this a nightmare or simply a dream?
I see myself standing out of a team.

I thought it is me
But I just thought it a wee,
It isn't the real me
I know it isn't that kind of eerie.

She wears a white dress
Stand in the midst of a mess,
She wears a saddest dress
With a face of sadness.

She's in white light
But never at the right,
She's at the line light
Though covers with darkest bright.

Her eyes filled with sadness
A soul of madness,
Her smiles filled with sadness
With a spirit of loneliness.

Who are you standing there?
Facing me in this elsewhere,
Who are you looking there?
Just looking at me in this nowhere.

What are you trying to say?
With a voice of silent lay,
What really did you just say?
With a voice that couldn't ray.

I don't know why you had my face
Though I never had your grace,
I don't know why I see my face
Cover with despair and sadness like a lace.

? . ? . ?

Jr.


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...